Did God ?
Did God create our white light with-in
Did thee make the spark for Us to begin
Some of Us keep that line pretty thin
Others of Us choose to stick with Old Freudian
Still I do ask thee was it the other way around
You have others who don’t make a sound
Did the spark make it so God could be found
Love is the light thee has passed down
Why still I have questions for those who still fight
For how can you demand you are right
Be it Christian, Jewish or Muslim how can you beget such a fright
Killing each others Children for the One single light
3/19/2006 John E. Royal
Did God create our white light with-in
Did thee make the spark for Us to begin
Some of Us keep that line pretty thin
Others of Us choose to stick with Old Freudian
Still I do ask thee was it the other way around
You have others who don’t make a sound
Did the spark make it so God could be found
Love is the light thee has passed down
Why still I have questions for those who still fight
For how can you demand you are right
Be it Christian, Jewish or Muslim how can you beget such a fright
Killing each others Children for the One single light
3/19/2006 John E. Royal
No comments:
Post a Comment