Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Mad Jacks Testimonial

As a young child I was Raped over a six year period so many times I wouldn't be able to separate many from from the others. Prior to the six year horrors I had to live through. In 1961, 63 and 64 my uncle Ed molested me every time he came to visit. In our home in Henniker NH in the back room when my uncle had to change me and when he gave me baths because my mom was distracted by caring for my other siblings or working in her restaurant "the Pilgrim". I used to hide in the dryer to get away from him. In 63 he "loved me"(his words) upstairs in the storage area of the building attaching the barn that was behind the main house and the Barn that was to become North branch builders. In the storage/ tool shed as well as the brooder house that in 64 my Father would turn into a home for us so they (my mother and father) could rent out the main house for an income. 1964 in the Brooder house Upstairs in mine and my younger brothers bedroom. The room she painted a circus wagon on the wall for me, because I was so much impressed and excited by the Clyde and Beatty circus that came to Henniker that year at the Town Hall. Most of these details came from my Uncle who was so proud of his loving me later on and from my nightmarish memories I can recall with phenomenal detail and clarity today. In 1965 my mom left my father to move into my grandmothers and start a job working for Cis Coonley at the Trade-Winds General Store and Tackle Shop in Bradford N.H. The six years of terror started that following fall of 1966 when my Uncle was thrown out By my Aunt Denise From his Lake Charles La. For having sex with a 17 year old young black man in there bedroom. A boy according to my Uncle he had been have sex with for at least 4 years. This I know from my Uncles own accounting. Under the guise of needing help caring for my grandmother, He asked for me specifically. Because I was such a responsible young boy for taking care of my younger siblings while my mother worked at the store and Measurematic in Warner.this was also when she and Cis took a place to rent on Lake Todd on the Bradford/South Newbury Town Line. (Will cont.) I was sodomized, Forced to commit involuntary acts on other men that my uncle brought home to share me with. I was nothing more than a thing . Brutalized so badly that my uncle was afraid to send me to school for weeks at a time. Though the sexual abuse never stopped until my uncle Killed himself in my mothers home the day after he bragged to me how he killed his own mother with the help of the very same man that is still harassing me to this very day.(Will cont.)He along with two others that I was molested by as a child. Understand that everyday since a child I live the Nightmares over and over. I have attempted to kill myself to many times to count. The means does not matter The fact is I knew it was wrong to do and I got help. The worst was when I told Father Bishop ( I remember the details of that day with such clarity it could be in the next room today ) and he called my Uncle Ed an told him to leave me alone and what I said. He had Two young men beat me so badly and rape me that I have never have been able to have children and I had injuries to my head that changed my learning abilities so radically I went from As to F's and caused people to think I was slow and dumb as well I developed palsy in the muscles of the right side of my face that shows when I become over tired to this very day.Now My problem is the 34 years of harassment. Because I never gave up trying to tell people what happened and by whom. I have been harassed out of jobs, places to live and relationships. I have been run out of two towns as well as the town I am currently living in to day and they are working on this town as well. I have had false reports made to police of all levels of jurisdictions in this state to brand me a liar and unstable mentally. By the very same man (if thats what you want to call him) that raped me as my uncle held me over the door of his blue 68 ambassador convertible. I was torn so badly that day that my uncle had to pay a local doctor an extra 500.00 to keep her mouth shut. I lost 3 teeth that day for costing Unk 500.00 dollars as soon as I got back from the doctors to my grandmothers house where we lived. More because I fought back then the money. Two days later my grandmother caught me crying with the barrel of my mothers 35 cal marlin rifle in my mouth, Crying because I could not put enough pressure on the trigger . My grandmother was not only in fear for my life but hers as well, for good reason. Her oldest son was evil incarnate. I and my siblings were the end of a countless list of children and young men. He turned into the state police, a man he tried to exploit and force to have molest me. A Black man who admittedly was running from the law . Who refused ( I thanked him as the cruiser pulled into the yard) I thank you again Hampton I have never forgot That one act of compassion or his sitting up at night guarding me as I slept. Sitting on the floor at the foot of my bed and not letting Unk near me. His hand on my shoulder and his words of reassurance that as long as he was there Unk would not touch me . My uncle Ed was enraged and called the police the next morning stating he picked up a black(That is not the word my uncle used to describe him) fugitive from justice hitch hiker and he was at the house at my Grandmothers house on Davis road. That incident influenced me in this way "Color has nothing to do with how people behave". It was a hard way to learn a good lesson because of that I have never judge anyone because of their color. I only judge people by their actions. Even though I have been Harassed for 34 years by a Black man whom was a lover of my Uncle's for 3 years. I judge Him by his actions. The lies he has told. The cold calculated injustices he has served me. The figures of Authority he has coerced into believing I am someone I am not.These things I am not: I am not a Pathological liar. I am not able to lie and trick a polygraph ( I have never had one). I am not a deluded lunatic. I am not a Drug Dealer (though for a number of years I hid in a cloud of Pot use ) I have been alcohol free for 26 years. I have not been a person of violence. Though I've been paint by those who needed to discredit me as such so the police or figures of authority would not look to closely at them. These statements do describe who I am and what I am.I believe in a higher power no matter what label anyone wants to Identify their spiritual beings. I am a Principled, Moral person. I am an egalitarian. I am compassionate and caring. a gullible man with a heart.I also live in abject Fear for my life and for those I care about everyday and have for 30 years. (will continue)


The last 8 months I have been Harassed by my current land lord for exposing him as a fraudulent and crooked land lord( something my wife would not let me do while she was here and that is to stand up for my rights and hers for fear he would throw us out on to the street) Joe extorted an extra months rent because we were disabled and in dire need of housing due to My future wife being by her landlord because I got in the way way of his sexual harassment by her land lord at the time instead of being driven a land lord complicate in the denial of reasonable comfort and my civil rights and who is also being pushed hard by the molester that won't stop his campaign against me to drive me from town, for my being here is a threat to his secure blanket of delusion and lies. I would love to find a safe secure place to live with out being ridiculed, robbed, exploited, threatened, Having my phone line being cut and a friend's car he loaned to me being vandalized to prevent me from being able to go to my doctors or hospital or even to get to the store or the food pantry. Because of him having us (My wife and I) pay over the last six years Nearly 4000.00 in electric charges for supplying water to 3 other apartments, his home and business. He stole a full tank of Kerosene a year ago February 05 Having it delivered to his tank and not mine then convinced the owner of the oil company(an oil company we were forced under duress to take the place of Ayer and Goss who Joe refused to allow on his property because they took him to court and won. A company both my wife and I had use for service for Years. A company that we could trust not to take advantage of us as Disabled Citizens) to burn us for it, by taking our fuel assistance and sending us hand written bills not any delivery slips so we had no choice but to heat our house with a gas stove chancing carbon-monoxide effixciation and electric heaters driving our electric charges up an extra 160 dollars for feb. 05 alone. i eventually ended up taking Joe Morretti to court the day before said court date Joe broke in to my home stealing my files, evidence and 380.00 dollars. I reported it to the Henniker police their response was to ignore my complaint and say that they didn't see him do it, so much for Law enforcement. I ended up evicted and threatened with a law suit for damages that never happened as well as having a false report made to the Landlord Connection causing me to be unable to rent an apartment for nearly 2 years

5 years later-
on December 15th  2006, I moved into Mckenna House a homeless shelter at 100 fruit st. overseen by the Salvation Army. In April of 2007 I was put on Staff and worked overnights and weekends and cooked many meals. I really enjoyed being part of the solution and not considered a burden on society. September 1st 2007 is when I moved into Vegas block at 154 north main st. Run by crooked landlords that I and 2 other renters took to court over the next 3 years We won But never received compensation. I worked weekends and overnights until 6/2009 at McKenna. I moved again on June 9th to the Endicott at 3 south Main St. Finally a landlord/ Management Company that aren't crooks, Not as many junkies, Drunks and pedophiles creating unnecessarily, additional Drama and knocking on my door at all hours or trying to break into my home. It was to happen at my new home as well though not as often. Got enough drama as it is. The pedophile that has harrassed me for 44 years has Died, Hope there is a hell. Forced out of Endicott when they wanted to up their rents beyond what NH housing would pay. Moved 9/1/2011 up out of the slums of Concord to Eagles Bluff. Splitting the cost of the place with my friend and roommate John Stubbs. No drama or people knocking on my door a 3 am to bum money and/or cigarettes. Having good neighbors is a blessing. Una is finally officially recognized as a PTSD service dog for my use been fighting with RiverBend over the last year for that acknowledgement and I received an apology from RiverBend for not accepting her in their buildings.








No comments:

Blog Archive