Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A message from John Royal

Don't want invites from GoFundMe? You can unsubscribe here.
Dear Royals,
John would like you to support "Transportation/ HPV electric assisted "

Will you show your support?
Yes! Take me to this page >>



John says...

I will use the money to purchase from http://www.contesengineering.com/
Athos Generation 2 sand and snow quad with modifications with an electric assisted drive system with tabs added to be able to add a enclosure and a tow hitch for a tow behind trailer to transport my PTSD service dog and cargo. The trailer of which I will have built locally based on my design. As a prototype work trailer that I could use to gain my independence from SSDI and state aid. This Quadcycle would allow me to improve my health without over taxing my body and setting me back medically. It could be an example of a salable item down the road. Most important it will allow me to gain my independence to do errands that I have to depend on others to do for me and I won't fall over from balance issues I have developed. The funds will cover also cover shipping costs and materials to create a lightweight body and roll cageto allow for year round/ all seasonsuse and tools to build and maintain the vehicleand create a seat to strap myself to stabilize injuries I have thusto prevent further injury. I am 55 years old, 33 years sober Please donate to my project. I will post my progress on Facebook and my blogs. Thank you for your sponsoring.

Update I am seriously reconsidering this project I would have thought that at the very least I would get comments or questions, Positive and/ornegative about this. I would not be doing this if I had other means to accomplish this project as a mode of transportation
Continue Reading >>

What is GoFundMe?
GoFundMe is a personal fundraising website that has helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars for the things that matter to them most.





Sent from GoFundMe's Headquarters in California

PO BOX 711798 San Diego, CA 92171

Don't want emails from GoFundMe?

We're sorry. You can unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Blog Archive