I am the living dead.
Sentenced by all you have said.
Imprisoned by your hatred and disgust of all that is weak and broken.
Denied even mercy by the venomous words you have spoken.
I am one of 5 billion souls who can't buy our way into heaven.
Those you claim as your slaves, your cannon fodder and
your declared shunned by your Gods.
You relish watching us suffer.
as you remove every buffer.
You have taken every dignity we had.
Our jobs, our homes, our families, our children, our food, our medical care, our education
You punish, Kill and harry.
Our thinkers the truth tellers.
What you claim is Gods love is unbelievably scary.
You Deniers; of Evolution, of climate change, of self sovereignty, of free choice, of human rights.
Yet you thrive on and exploit human suffering and misery, caused by your self fulfilling Blights.
You pray for the rapture and the end of human kind. True madness and frights.
I refuse to succumb to your visions. So you lock me away feed me pills and concoctions to poison my mind, then throw me to your gutters plying some with booze or heroin then next you starve me and deny me any amount of sanctuary or mercy and
claim it is Gods wish to punish me and strip me of all furies.
Though I spent my lives to feed your grotesque addictions and greed and demands of supplication.
I volunteered to fight your wars of Lies and false promise so you could fill your safes and larders with the lives and blood of our children.
While you relegate me to suffer through nights and days as your living dead.
You could have at least put a bullet threw my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment