Winnows an Portals Through an unquite mind I hope to post Expressions and art And maybe an insidental fart I Apoligize if I offend some I hope I can Make You think or act in the name of love and may you never have your soul or your faith truely tested
Monday, February 03, 2014
Corporate or political, If they can't outright outlaw the common man exercising free speech
Corporate or political, If they can't outright outlaw the common man exercising free speech. then they will use subterfuge. Things haven't changed Infiltration is today and was common practice as far back as the sixties antiwar protests. Infiltrate and undermine is standing orders to discredit any group that is contrary to status quo. First and last meeting I went to an occupy NH rally I saw three guests working the group already trying to provoke a violent response from others before a protest. Pegged them with in 10 minutes. I walked away. They must have done good counter intelligence job because occupy NH fell apart divided up and couldn't get their shit together. I'll bet they are still bickering. Same happened years ago with the clamshell alliance protesting Seabrook. Remember the first to toss a brick or stone at a protest is 98% chance law enforcement trying to get a violent response from riot cops. Peaceful protests at Wall St. had rabble rousers. The San Diego protests had people (Anarchists) dressed in black with ski masks destroying property to give police a reason to attack the occupy protesters. Occupy San Diego have my respect they went back the next day and helped the business owners repair and rebuild from the damage done by the looters.. Then you have the threat of the anarchists disrupting a protest with violence. They will start riding the periphery of a protest to overtake a peaceful protest so they can vandalize and loot the protest sites. Like vultures on a carcass. I liked the Ideals of occupy "decentralize leadership" but the problem was all the alphas showing up trying to make it their protest. They all needed to really study Gandhi and peaceful protests. Above all get together on just what the hell you are protesting against. A common message instead of the 40 or so multiple complaints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment