Winnows an Portals Through an unquite mind I hope to post Expressions and art And maybe an insidental fart I Apoligize if I offend some I hope I can Make You think or act in the name of love and may you never have your soul or your faith truely tested
Monday, February 03, 2014
all those screaming to drug test Food stamp users
What gets me is all those screaming to drug test Food stamp users. Used illegal drugs , abuse alcohol, get your jollies terrorizing the elderly, disabled, the mentally ill challenged and bully children and as you abuse and even deal prescribed pills you lied to your doctors to get and Sold drugs and some still do cheat on your taxes lied to get unemployment benefits and don't have honest bone in your body.. so I call for you to SYFM and if you want to retain your rights and citizenship you have to do a drug test each and everyone of you. self righteous punks. Those same ones some my relations posting beautiful buds are posting demands for drug testing are all want to clamor for starving 1 in 4 Americans because they are disabled, mentally ill, working part time, returning veterans single parents with kids making 1 in six kids homeless. Let ONE of you receive the same treatment you want for others and you cry like children and claim its unjustified and the denial of your right to practice your religions. Your Fakes and pseudo Christians and false Wiccans. your cupboards are full of food from the pantries that the needy didn't get because you stole it because of your twisted justification that it is owed to you when you work and get paid and have benefits. You disgust me. You exploit the weaker of us and bitch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment