Winnows an Portals Through an unquite mind I hope to post Expressions and art And maybe an insidental fart I Apoligize if I offend some I hope I can Make You think or act in the name of love and may you never have your soul or your faith truely tested
Monday, February 03, 2014
NH Wind energy Moritorium"Not"
How many of those voting against Wind energy and for a moratorium are committed to ALEC legislative support and the coal, gas and oil industries as well as the northern pass program. All who would misinform and manipulate facts. Against the best interest of NH. NH is in need of changes and jobs. As they stand against our best interest for the few outside interests they could be profiting from. NH should be leading everyone on renewables solar and wind energy. Oil Gas and Coal are poisoning our water and air and for the last forty plus years have done everything possible to continue their destructive agenda while they have robbed us blind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment