Pages

Monday, February 03, 2014

borderline corruptible criminal overseers

"IMO" There are local and city Police departments in this nation knowingly hire staff without boundaries those with serious and questionable mental health issues that can be exploited to step over the line when required by their borderline corruptible criminal overseers. The new syndicates. These type of  Men are there to protect and serve only political corporate interests. That's why I don't trust Locals because I have been face to face with goons like these. They will destroy evidence and beat someone to shut them up to protect the criminal behavior of the towns they live in they will harass victims of sexual assault because they have questionable history and will bend to the powerful that have harmed someone and want it kept secret. I will always insist that a NH state trooper be called to be present because I know them to be above reproach even if I risk a beating or to being shot. I won't fight or become aggressive I will become dead weight, passive and they will have to drag or hoist my 350 lbs without my assistance as soon as a Trooper shows I will comply respectively to every request of the trooper as a courtesy as I would if a female officer of local or State police. I refuse to cause harm to a woman either intentionally or by accident. I am a gentle man have been and always will be. I will always place myself in harms way to protect children or women even if it is a police officer causing that harm. There is nothing lower to me then a criminal in uniform, except a person who would cause harm to a child.

No comments:

Blog Archive