Winnows an Portals Through an unquite mind I hope to post Expressions and art And maybe an insidental fart I Apoligize if I offend some I hope I can Make You think or act in the name of love and may you never have your soul or your faith truely tested
Monday, February 03, 2014
Choice
Choice: We are all imbued that freedom. Though some are determined to limit it but for themselves. Others just don't have any understanding how to exercise it. All must know they have to allow the exercise of it for all human beings. All must be willing to fight for it for themselves and everyone else and to never allow it to be surrendered for others to make for us. because that is when we lose it. First our responsibility is for self determination as human beings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment